Reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing, the Data Analyst responsibilities includes collection and analysis of sales data in order to increase sales productivity and customer satisfaction as well as reduce low revenue levels through monitoring the sales performance and quality control plans and recommend improvements.
The main duties and responsibilities of this position entails: –
- Collect and analyze sales data to evaluate existing and potential clients, markets, products and business opportunities.
- Research and evaluate economic, competitor, market, industry and customer growth trends
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies to track and predict seasonal demand, industry shifts and customer buying changes.
- Review sales performance data against commercial customer data systems and recommend action plans to resolve sales issues, adjust field inventories, promote certain products and streamline supply chain, merchandising or promotional activities.
- Compile information related to performance against sales objectives and share key findings to sales leadership.
- Develop presentations that analyze sales and marketing activities and achievements.
- Executive reporting of sales and marketing results, key metrics and KPIs, campaign tracking and analysis, and ad hoc strategic analysis.
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and external intelligence essential to the sales team.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports whilst working with management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment.
- Identify and recommend new ways to save money by streamlining business processes.
- Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole.
This job is Expired