Premier Food Industries Ltd is looking to hire a Key Accounts Executive; a position that falls within the Sales
and Marketing Department. The Key Accounts Executive will be responsible in ensuring effective sales
planning, data analyzation on past performance to projecting future sales growth and as well drive market
penetration in order to achieve sales targets and volumes.
The main duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- Drive volume, revenue and share growth in key assigned accounts by utilizing fact-based selling
- Develop, sign off and execute joint business plans with all direct accounts to strengthen business
relationship and deliver the expected goals
- Maintain mutually beneficial relationships with all chains under your control
- Supervise, coach and mentor team of merchandisers assigned to self to help drive Sales
- Ensure world class execution in Modern Trade outlets on planogram, promotion displays and price
communication to ensure sales growth.
- In liaison with marketing team, develop and execute effective modern trade -specific marketing &
- Conduct monthly business review meetings to keep track of performance and customer financial
- Analyse sales figures for respective outlet, customers’ reactions and market trends to anticipate
product needs and share the same with the Line Manager
- Manage consistently high service level in the modern trade to ensure company and customer
- Timely delivery of customer’s order and addressing of challenges that might cause any delay to the
satisfaction of the customer and the trade
- Ensure zero stock outs by liaising with production team to verify products stock levels
- Consistently and frequently Monitor competitor activities in outlets and propose counter measures
- Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies governing our sales and marketing
More details can be found here:
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications: –
- Degree in business related fields.
- 3 -5 years’ experience in FMCG and good market knowledge
- Energetic and aggressive with personal selling experience with wide sales network
- Creative and Innovative
- Ensures high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction
Applicants should submit their application together with a detailed C.V, copies of testimonials and a daytime
telephone number to the Head of Human Resource or email to email@example.com by 26th October 2020.